Thursday, July 9, 2009
planning...
my youngest baby will be turning 2 on August 8 and it is already breaking my heart! Eric and I have 3 beautiful and wonderful kiddos...Kylie 7, Abby 3, and Benton almost 2. So, I figured I needed to start planning his birthday party. We have never done big parties for the kids, we usually just have family over for cake and ice cream. Since Benton is overly infatuated with guitars right now, I thought I would do a guitar themed birthday. I searched all over the internet and found guitar invitations that are super cute. I think they should be delivered today. I can remember last year around this time, I was so excited planning his birthday...not so much this year. It has really hit me that this is my last baby and he is growing up (tear).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.