Life's little "ism's" and stories from a "real housewife". I am a wife and a mother of 3 beautiful children, who makes a living staying at home and taking care of my kiddos.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
July 4th 2009
well, it's been a looong week. Cynthia, my stepdad's sister passed away July 1 and everyone has had a hard time with it. She was diagnosed with cancerous lesions on her liver, lungs and spine 3 weeks ago. So, needless to say it was sudden. Please pray for everyone in the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I am a not so professional housewife/stay at home mom in Roane County. I am married to a wonderful man, who I have been with for 10 years now. We have 3 beautiful kiddos ages 7, 3 and 2 and 2 rotten cats!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.