Thursday, July 9, 2009
pictures
Most of my close friends know that I have used the same photographer for the last 10 years. She is WONDERFUL!! But, she has not been doing well the last few years and is now unable to work at all. I don't have the kids pictures made like I used to, which was like every 3-4 months. By the time that 2nd and 3rd kid come, you just never have the time! I do try to get in 2 shoots a year, but always 1. Anyway, I have been searching for over a year to find a photographer who takes pictures like my dear Devona. I have several friends who do work part time as photographers and they all take beautiful pictures, but, each photographer has their own style. Devona definitely had her own! I have found 2 men who's work was close to hers, but they charged $300 for a sitting fee and then you ordered pictures after that. I am not going to pay prices like that for pictures. I have found a lady in Loudon who's work that I have seen is similar to what I got from Devona. I know, I know...I'm not really going to find what I'm looking for unless mine is able to work again someday, but I sure have been trying! So, right now, we are trying to get dates coordinated to give this a shot. We'll see what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.